Biannual Research Journal: AL-IDAH
HEC Approved in “Y"
Prof. Dr. Qibla Ayaz
Vice Chancellor/Chairman (BOG)
Shaykh Zayed Islamic Centre
University of Peshawar
Prof. Dr. Dost Muhammad Khan
Zia ul Haq
Prof. Dr. Sahib Islam
Dr. Rashid Ahmad
Prof. Dr. Muhammad Al-Habash
University of Damascus Syria
Prof. Dr. Muzammil H. Siddiqui
Director, Islamic Society of Orange County, Garden Grove, California, USA
Prof. Dr. Israr Ahmad Khan
Professor, Department of Quran and Sunnah Studies, International Islamic University, Malaysia.
Dr. Farida Khanam
Assistant Professor. Department of Islamic Studies, Jamia Millia Islamia, Delhi., India.
Dr. Habib ur Rahman Chawdhury
Professor Department of Islamic Studies, University of Dhaka.
Dr. S.M. Younus Gilani
Department of Islamic Revealed Knowledge and Human Science, International Islamic University, Malaysia.
Prof. Dr. Muhammad Tahir Mansoori
Dean Faculty of Shariah & Law International Islamic University, Islamabad.
Prof. Dr. Miraj-ul-Islam Zia
Director, Institute of Arabic and Islamic Studies, University of Peshawar.
Dr. Muhammad Ali Ghori
Associate Professor, Chairman Department of ALTU, International Islamic University, Islamabad.
Prof. Dr. Shabir Ahmad Mansoori
Professor, Department of Islamiyat, Panjab University Lahore.
Dr. Ahmad Jan Al-Azhari
Professor, Faculty of Islamic Studies, International Islamic University, Islamabad.
Dr. Mohd Mahyudi Mohd Yusop
Assistant Professor, Department of Economics, International Islamic University, Malaysia.
Prof. Dr. Khalid Mehmood Sheikh
Iqra’ International Education Foundation,Illinois,USA
Prof. Mahmoud Dhaouadi
Professor Sociologist, University of Tunis, Tunisia
Prof. Dr. Yasin Mazhar Siddiqi
Department of Islamic Studies, Muslim University, Aligarh, India
Dr. M. Manazir Ahsan
Director General, Markfield Da’wah Centre, Institute of Islamic Studies,Leicestershire, U.K
Prof. Dr. Khadam Hussain Bakhash
Professor University of Taif Soudi Arabia
Dr. Salah Abdo
Department of Aqeedah and Philosophy, Azhar University, Cairo, Egypt.
Prof. Dr. Abdullah Al-Ahsan
Deptt of History and Civilization, International Islamic University, Malaysia.
Dr. Huda Darweesh
Dept. of Asian Studies, University of Zaqazeeq, Egypt.
Prof. Dr. Bashir Ahmad Siddiqui
Professor, Manchester, United Kingdom
Prof. Dr. Nabil Foli
Department of Aqeedha & philosophy Azher University Egypt
Assistant Professor, Department of Political Science, Naval Academy, Annapolis, USA
Dr. Anis Ahmad
Vice-Chancellor, Rifah University, Islamabad.
Dr. Ikram Ul Haq Yaseen
Department of Sharia & law International Islamic University Islamabad.
Dr. Mumtaz Ali Salik
Department of Islamiyat, University of the Panjab, Lahore.
Chairman, Deptt of Fiqh and Law, International Islamic University, Islamabad.
Dr. Muhammad Hammad Lakhvi
Deptt of Islamiyat, University of the Panjab, Lahore.
Prof. Dr. Abdus Salam Khalis
Dean Dept. of English, Islamia College University, Peshawar
Prof. Dr. Abdul Shaheed Nomani
Chairman, Department of Arabic, University of Karachi.
Prof. Dr. Hafiz Mahmood Akhtar
Shaykh Zayed Islamic Centre, University of the Punjab
Prof. Dr. Ghulam Ali Khan
Prof, Deptt of Islamiyat, Panjab University Lahore.
Dr. Niaz Muhammad
Director, Centre of Religious Studies, KUST.
Dr. Mohyuddin Hashmi
Assitent Professor Allama Iqbal Open University Islamabad
NOTE TO CONTRIBUTORS
- The Research Journal is published bi-annually. The medium of our Journal is English, Arabic and Urdu. The article should be clearly typed in double space, on one side of the page. Length should be 8 to 20 pages for articles and 5 or less for book reviews.
- The copy of the article received by us becomes our possession and whether it is published or not, its return cannot be claimed. The article should be original, unpublished, research-oriented and follow the format of the M.L.A style sheet. References should be produced in the form of Endnotes and not Footnotes.
- Mere didacticism is not entertained: instead, we prefer a critical and analytical approach. Furthermore, the subject should be of real significance for the Muslim Ummah, students and critics of Islam, and must cover, directly or indirectly, some vital aspect of it.
- After a preliminary reading by the Editorial Board, the articles responding positively to these obligations are sent to referees/ experts on the concerned subjects. The final selection is made only after receiving the assessment of the referees.
- The Editorial Board, however, reserves the right of excluding any article without showing cause for it.
- Submitting an article for the Journal automatically implies that it is self-written, original, unpublished and without plagiarism. The contributor, not the Editor, will be legally responsible for responding to any objection in this regard.
- The Editorial Board does not necessarily agree with the views of the contributor, and cannot be held accountable for any statement, comment or information.
- Every writer of a published article is entitled to receive two copies of the concerned issue free of cost.
- Two hard copies of the article and a soft copy on a C.D. be sent to us.
- The articles for the next issue should reach us by hand or registered post addressed to:
Research Associate & Incharge Research Cell
Shaykh Zayed Islamic Center, University of Peshawar
© 2013. Shaykh Zayed Islamic Center - University of Peshawar. Last Modified: JAN/08/2013